Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Revue Boutique & Gallery

I wanted to feature one of my amazing stores that carries my dorky drawings. Here is the great Revue Boutique and Gallery from West Chester! The owner Catherine is mega sweet and the main reason for the Doritos commercial that hopefully will air during the Superbowl. She has a whole ton of my apparel so if you are in the neighborhood I would strongly suggest you go check it out. Plus the exposed brick in her store is unreal!

The Revue Boutique & Gallery - 484.356.7263 - 138 E Gay St. West Chester, PA 19380- BLOG






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

Anonymous said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all
fishing net factory