Monday, March 23, 2009

These cute kids love Partybots & dorky drawings!

First up is this cute little baby from Austin by the amazing Chris and Jennifer.  If you look closely you can see this sasquatch print I did a long time ago on the onesie.  Jennifer is a good friend of mine and she owns this amazing company called "Naughty Secretary Club."  You should check out her website: http://www.naughtysecretaryclub.com

The second little guy is wearing an Organic Comb Bear tee.  My friend Jeffery Brown sent me these photos awhile back, and I have been super lame about getting them up.  Jeffery Brown does the raddest drawings.  He is a comic book artist and has some incredible art.  I strongly recommend you check his work out at: Topshelfcomix.com



1 comment:

Jennifer Perkins said...

Man the kid in the sasquatch onesie is a real looker :)