Thursday, November 8, 2007

Addison Art Project - Volume Two - INSTOCK!

I just got my second self published book back from the printer. I must say, I'm very happy with it and it is pretty amazing. Here are some fancy details:

If you want to get a copy of it, click here

- Self Published Book: 2007 Collection Of My Illustrations
- Limited Edition of 100 copies
- 54 pp
- Bind Bound


The Addison Art Project Vol.2 is chuck full of fancy little illustrations and some blurbs from my writing. You have all the greats; wolf boy, velocipede, panther, lamas & a few surprises. This collection is top notch, and is a must for any collector of kick ass self published zines and sorts.

If you are a fan of my illustrations and artwork, this is a must. Don't let it pass you by.

Artwork by Karl Addison

If you want to get a copy of it, click here



thanks,
- karl addison
partybots.org

No comments: