Sunday, March 23, 2008

idrawalot.com - made some changes to the site

Normally when I have a website it takes me years till I get it to the point where I really like it. I feel like my idrawalot.com website is going to be the same thing. I have been thinking about changing since a week after I posted it online. I want it to be super simple and unbelievable simple. The format below is getting closer to what I want it to be like. The only thing that bothers me is that fact that it is not centered, and the alignment on everything is all wonky.

The bonus is that this style is much easier to update with new drawings. All the drawings are alphabetical and there are about 30 new ones in there. The options on the right hand side are pretty neat.

Check it out and enjoy: www.idrawalot.com

No comments: