Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm going to Tokyo Japan!

It is 100% official, I'm going to Tokyo Japan from the 14th of may through the 21st. Tokyo hosts one of the largest craft/art exhibitions in Asia. The show is called Design Festa, and has 53,000 visitors and 7,000 exhibitors. It looks amazing. So I'm going Hon Solo for a week, the show is over the weekend. I want to make sure that I have enough time there to draw a lot, take an insane amount of pictures and see about some retailer contacts that I have there. It is going to be pretty dang incredible. The hotel I'm staying at is this rad place that has these single rooms, that are the size of a walk-in closet. For me, that is perfect and more then enough.

Design Festa vol.27
Date: May 17 (Sat) & 18 (Sun), 2008
Open: 11:00 - 19:00
Place: Tokyo International Exhibition Center "TOKYO BIG SIGHT"
West Hall 1, 2, 3, 4, Atrium & Outdoor




No comments: