Thursday, July 10, 2008

Art-Project: Making the streets pretty

So here is the deal; I have had this art project in my head for sometime now. It involves doing simple acts around the city to help make it a prettier place visually and aesthetically. In doing so, wheat pasting has become an inspiration and medium. At this point I have hundreds and hundreds of my silly doodles and illustrations. Figured it was time to do something with them. So last night I went out and put up two different images around the city. The deco illustration adds a much needed degree of beauty to all the corners she is now placed upon. As for the man with no arms, he is hidden in back alleys and street corners. Both add a level of interesting eye candy to the environments that surround them.

- enjoy!






No comments: