Friday, July 18, 2008

Japanese BLOG - Design Festa is Awesome!

Not only was going to Japan amazing a few months ago, and not only was the entire staff super amazing that promoted and put on Design Festa, but they are still being super awesome after the show. Amelia is one of their staff members and recently she got in touch with me to check up and see how things were going. After talking a bit, she wrote this amazing little piece on me for their BLOG. It is in both English and Japaneses which is seems so cool to me.

One of my favorite places while I was there was going to the Design Festa galleries in Harajuku. The whole gallery had all these amazing paintings on the walls - the architecture was great too. You can even order snacks and drinks like sake. So of course while there I got a sake and was drawing outside in the courtyard. I can not wait to go back.

To read the BLOG, here are the links
English: http://www.designfesta.com/02_en/blog/?p=1527
Japanese: http://designfesta.com/jp/topics/blog_new/archives/2008/07/post_748.php


No comments: