Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mixed Plate, Photo Shoot & New Stationary

Three Events of Radness:

Mixed Plate BLOG: Liana wrote about my recycled wood art installations. It is such a sweet write-up, I love the way she writes and what she has to say. I would recommend following it on a regular bases. Check it out: mixedplateblog.com

New Stationary: Well on my way to release my new ocean drawing and biked themes on cards and our mini journals. They look pretty sweet. Pumped to see more color. They will be posted on my website for sale shortly.

Photo Shoot: Todays photo shoot went very well. The kids that came out to model were amazing, lucky to have them. Oh, and the two photographers were Trisha and Robin. Seattle based photographers that are amazing. If you have photo needs, check out their sites - they rule. The photo shoot was for the new Ocean and Bike artwork. All the new product will be posted on the web site soon. For the bike shirts we put together a triple track stand what was sweet.





No comments: