Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Buy One Get One FREE Sale!

Buy One Get One FREE
Randomly Simple...

Panacea - 100% Organic Cotton Crew NeckWe love to give stuff away, and we love to keep things simple. BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

How: Buy any apparel item & get a FREE Random Shirt. In the comments tell us what size you want.

Ends On 09.25.09

Click Here To Take Advantage!





Buy One Get One FREE


Pre-Order Today

Pharmacy CollectionOur Fall 2009 Line is up and ready for Pre-Order! Release date is October 15th 2009.

Fall 2009 consists of Floral Botanical & Vintage Medical/Pharmacy. The Botanical collection was a snap to get done, once I found out about it - I knew exactly what I wanted to draw and the style of the plants I wanted. The organic textures and shapes where a lot of fun to do. Plus with nature - you can use a lot of your imagination to create and fill in the gaps. The second collection for this season was a lot harder. It took me several weeks to lock down the imagery that I wanted to use for it. I'm very happy with all three of them. The detail on the old bottle was a lot of fun, I love the composition on the vintage stethoscope and Phrenology seemed like such a great concept. I sort of made up a lot of the sections of the brain - hooray!

Click Here To Pre-Order!

Floral Botanical Collection

Photography by Kevin Kauer

No comments: