Monday, April 14, 2008

2008 Catalog, New Product and News

Hello Everyone,

I'm super proud to launch Partybot's new Catalog for 2008. A good friend of mine designed it, and it looks amazing. The catalog is setup as a 1..2..3 for ordering. Choose your artwork, style of apparel and color/size. Everything can be mixed and matched to your hearts delight. There are currently 59 choices of artwork plus 10 choices of apparel/accessories.





This month I have released two new drawings, my Rifle Monkey and Cupcakes. Both are pretty fun and delightful.




The next few months Partybots will be all over the place. For April 26th and 27th I will be in NYC at the Go Green Expo. In May 14th-24th I will be in Tokyo for Design Fiesta. In June 14th and 15th it is back to NYC for Renegade Craft Fair. If you are around these spots - please feel free to drop by and say "hello."

Thanks so much for all your support
- karl addison

No comments: