Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Partybots Artwork available at Etchstar.com!

I can't even tell you how stoked I'm to announce this. For a few months I have been working with this great company called Etchstar.com. You can now go to their website and purchase things like iPods, iMacs, Moleskines, etc... then have my original drawings etched on to the product.

First and foremost, I'm all for being a cognizant consumer. You can either purchase one of the products straight from their site, then add my artwork. Or, you can even send your goodies to them, and they can etch on it. It adds a uniquely artistic and cultured touched to something that you will use everyday.

To check out all my art that is available click this link: Partybots - Etchstar.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's really neat! If only I could get my macbook customized...$