Friday, May 9, 2008

We got Labels, and a new friend!

Here is another little project that is well on it's way. After months of research, sourcing companies and so on, I made a decision to print and sew my labels in-house. I'm proud to announce that the label fabric is 100% Organic Cotton. It is a super soft knit, and has a nice cream natural color. I'm printing on the labels then having them sewn in by Nicole, our new sewing captain... I really need to think of a rad title for her. We are glad to have her.

Hooray, we have our own private label!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think 'Sewing Captain' is quite rad in itself. I'd like to be a Captain of something...

Or maybe tag her 'Thimblina'?

Anonymous said...

Oh, incase you didn't know where I was going with that...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thumbelina