Friday, June 26, 2009

Evolution - Re-Designed - New Site

Always moving forward

In the process of re-designing my site for the Japanese market, I decided I liked the concept much better and wanted to update my own website as well.

Partybots is now featuring our currently art themes - for this summer it is the Ocean & Bike themes. All the product will change coming on the next season. So, the suggestion is to get it now while it is easy to do so.

Our Etsy.com site will still be active and alive as always. My website is going to be much more focused on the latest and greatest.

FREE SHIPPING!!!!

To help promote the new site and new summer collection we are offering FREE shipping!

We make it easy, make your purchase - in the comments say: "New Site!" Once we see the order we will refund the shipping charge.

This gold ghost is really in to the idea of FREE!

No comments: