Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Daily

Today was chill, rode home this morning which took me longer then I wanted to due to the rain and mild snow on the ground.  Did not prepare for it so I was pretty frozen, wet and cold when I arrived home.  Spent the rest of my afternoon and day doing detail work on the new wood installations that are being installed tomorrow and doing data mining.  The data mining is alright, but it needs to be done.  Trying to find more stores that I can sell my dorky drawings to.  Found out that two of my stores are closing their doors.  Bummer, they are great people and deserve to stay open.

There is a good possibility that I will also need to find part time work which I already started looking in to.  Unless a miracle happens and I land some rad huge account that will keep my production alive during this economic downturn.

Today was really good.  Feels good to get things done and working towards my goals in life.  Did not get to draw... my only regret of the day.

shut it down...

No comments: