Friday, December 7, 2007

December News Letter - Partybots

Hello Everybody,

I'm a little shocked that it is already December, and the last month of 2007. It seems as thou this year just blew on by and did not stop to care. I hope everyone had a great year filled with lots of fun events and memories.

I wanted to extent a Happy Holiday season and New Year to everyone. This year for Partybots has been the best one yet. To appreciate everyone for their support this year I have a discount coupon for my website. The gift code is: "gift07." Enter this code before you check out on the payment page. Click the check box to use it, then the redeem button and it will deduct 5% from your total amount. Thanks so much for all your support!

Holiday orders, if you need them before Christmas please have your online orders placed by the 19th of December. That way I have time to ship it to you and it will get there in time.

GREAT NEWS!
In early 2008 I'm introducing my new kid line of apparel. I have had a lot of folks ask me about it, and I now have the equipment and a source for eco-friendly apparel. Hooray for all those little ninos running around with amazing art on their very soft clothing.


Handmade Pledge:
I cam across this site and wanted to share it because I think it is awesome. I took the pledge to only buy hand-made and crafted items this year for the holiday. Here is the website to take your pledge: http://buyhandmade.org/


As always, love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a line at anytime.

much love
- karl addison

No comments: