Saturday, November 18, 2006

Huge Dip Tank:

HOLY CRAP, I just got my Dip Tank from Franmar. It is awesome because I stick my screens in there with this solution. Within a few mins I can pull them out, wash them off and they are clean! This will save me a ton of time with cleaning old screens out. Plus it will allow me to keep clean screens around to burn new artwork. You never know when you will get the itch to print!

Here is the one problem, it's freakin HUGE! I have no idea how or where I'm going to set it up in my apartment. For whatever reason I thought it would be smarter to get the big one instead of the small one. Oh well. After work today I'm off to Home Depot to try and find something that will support the weight of it, and bring it off the ground.

I really can not wait to use it, but I have to figure out how to set it up.

No comments: