Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Snowball Fight!

Oh man, so last night after I printed up the SWEET ASS Intestant shirts (if you have not seen them you really need to... they are amazing). Jesse, Jude, Travis & I all went to this park a block away and had a MASSIVE snowball fight. It was soooo much fun to run around, make snowballs and throw them at each other. AMAZING.

We also built a snowman. Then we found some other people's snowmen that they built. We added our snowman to their snowman to make a MEGA snowman. There was no carrot for his nose, but I did bring a Jalapeno from my plants and we used that. However, I'm sad to say that the snowman did not last. I did a running jumpkick and blew his head clean off. It turned in to a storm of white power with my powerful kick. "KABOOM!"

Towards the end we went back to my place and had hot chocolate. That was awesome, then I found out it was Jesse's birthday and I felt like a jerk because I did not know.

No comments: