Monday, November 20, 2006

Some older stuff from my Index page:



3 Year Anniversary: 11-14-6 posted

Ok, this month came up on me super fast. I just got back from Stitch in Austin
and realized on the plane that it is my three year anniversary this year! This
makes me super happy that I have made some many friends that support my work.
I will be sending out a gift to all my friends for their support over the years.
Just wait till I release some of my recent work. :) Thanks for the love!


CONTEST OCT 06 WINNER: 10-26-6 posted

Lynda R. is the winner for the month of October's contest. She has won a $15 voucher
towards anything on the site! Congrats and enjoy.



If you would like to sign up, check out the contest page in the header above.


NOAMKIN - COMIC: 10-17-6 posted

For all of you who have been wondering about the comic book that I have been working
on... well
here is the cover artwork for it
. It will be released in Dec of 06. Only a
few months away from then. This story has lots of ninjas, a banana sidekick (dance
'n banana style), booze, action packed and of course the dreaded "Noamkin" with
his handle bar mustache of DOOM.


ReadyMade Ad! 9-28-6 posted

I can not even tell you how stoked I'm to have an AD in ReadyMade. It is one of
my favorite magazines to read. If you are unfamiliar with it, please go check
it out at your local book stand. If you are familiar with it, check out the AD
in the back. If you like you can cut it out and glue it to something you are fond
of. That would make me very happy in deed. :)


No comments: