Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ready, Set, Print.....

Artwork is now setup on my press for the Intestants printing. I was really happy when I was washing out the screen. It's the greatest feeling when the images starts appearing and transforms in to exactly what was in your head. Makes me super happy for sure. My friend Travis was over tonight. I was showing him how the process works and all that fun stuff. We made some food and had to eat in the dark. That was pretty damn funny. IN THE NAME OF ART!

I also ordered a few new shirts which I'm stoked about. I ordered the TR401 Tri-Blend Short Sleeve Track Shirts. This is a unisex shirt, I have one and fell in love with it. It's like those old high school stretchy shirts that are mega thin. ST2102 Striped Jersey Short Sleeve Crew Neck Ts. I have been ordering the 2102 cut for the last few orders. Seems like everyone really likes them. I liked how this shirt had some strips and character going on with it. Seems like a great choice to print on. And last some 5399 California Fleece Zip Hoodies! It's the time to keep warm! I choose red... I like red... it's a great color that should be used more.

At this point I'm not sure what I will be printing on the hoodies, but for sure The Magnificent Robot Wizard & Intestants artwork will be printed on the shirts. I have this great sasquatch artwork that I did awhile back. That might be pretty sweet to have on a hoody. Or perhaps my recent moped drawing. We will see won't we? Damn so many choices, where does one begin?






























































No comments: