Thursday, November 23, 2006

Today was AMAZING!

Morning: Woke up, posted a bunch of my artwork on Craigslist.org. Then some jerk "flagged" a few of them. That made me sad because there was nothing wrong with the postings. They were not offensive by any means. The other part that sucks about it is, there is no way to tell why exactly you got flagged. I would hope that the person doing so should at least explain his or her actions. Seems like anyone can delete anything with no just cause.


Afternoon: I went to work few a few hours to check in on the store. I also finished a print job for a new friend here in Seattle. He stopped by to get his thanksgiving dinner and pick up his shirts. It seemed really stoked on them which made me happy. When I was at work I really wanted to have a pumpkin pie, but we did not carry any that were vegan. I looked up an easy recipe and bought the ingredients when I was leaving. I drove home in the rain all stoked about the pie I was going to make. A magical pumpkin pie from the future! IT WORKED GREAT!

Night: I headed over to my friend’s house for thanksgiving dinner. We played FIFA world cup soccer. I won one game, and got owned on the other game. We ate dinner and Nancy rocks because she made me vegan mashed potatoes & stuffing. Dinner was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. We played Taboo after dinner… that was really funny. Our team won, and there were a ton of jokes flying back and forth between the teams.

That’s pretty much it. Today was awesome, I had a lot of fun, worked a little and now I’m going to watch Zoolander.

No comments: