Thursday, November 30, 2006

The reprinting of sweet, sweet bags:

Until going to Stitch this year I had a lot of cool bags. However, sold out and that section on my site has been empty. Don’t despair; I’m re-printing a bunch of them. There will be five new bags posted shortly.

Nun-Ped: With the new artwork, black ink on a tote bag with black handles.

Intestant: Printed with brown and red ink, on a tote bag with black handles.

Rib-Hart: Printed with GOLD ink, on a tote bag with black handles.

The Magnificent Wizard: Printed with purple, yellow and black ink; on a tote bag with black handles.

Sasquatch: Printed with red, white & black ink, on a tote bag with black handles.

I believe I will get three of these posted in the next day or two. The other bags will be posted shortly once I burn my screens.

No comments: